Friday, February 11, 2011

There Is a God and He Loves Me

This picture snarks itself.

I so wanted Sarah Palin to run for President in 2012, because how hilarious would that be? Lately it looks like that won't happen and I was so disappointed. Then I found this.

Apparently there are rumors going around that Donald Trump might be in the running for President in 2012. I certainly hope so. Although he’s probably like me and having too much fun running his company and is hesitant to give it up and go to Washington where he would have to hob nob and rub shoulders with a bunch of crooks and slimy politicians. Not my idea of fun. But, either way, I think Donald Trump is brilliant! I would vote for him for President and I hope he does run in 2012. He’s a genius when it comes to business, he’s recovered from financial problems and he’s still on top! We could really use someone like him to get this country back on track financially and remind Americans what it means to be American. I’ve read all of his books (“The Art of the Deal” is my favorite) and think that this country would be better off if more people did the same.

One of my church leaders once said, “if you don’t know what you’re doing, ask someone who does.” I love that quote! I think Donald Trump definitely knows what he’s doing, and we’d be all the better for replacing Obama in office with someone who actually knows what he’s doing.

Yes! Oh, quantum field, yes! The Donald running for President would be the most amazing thing ever! Not only would it be a constant source of entertainment for at least a year, but the Democrats could run my dog against him and win!

You can't see it, but I am dancing right now!

2 comments:

  1. I like the look don has in the picture. He's about to say, "America, you're fired!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see him disembark from Marine 1 and try to keep his combover in place!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.