Sunday, July 11, 2010

4ö4 Error: Hat Not Found

You know what you've been missing out on? Browsing the internet in Jägerspeak! Seriously, in case you're wondering how I've been maintaining my sanity lately, I've been reading everything as if it were written by Jägers- not that they're at all bigoted, sexist or religious.Convinced of their own superiority, sure, but I would be, too, were I nearly immortal, improbably strong and possessing elegantly pointed ears. Still, Focus on the Family's dreck rendered in a stereotypical bad German accent is amusing rather than enraging.

Hilariously, if you attempt to view a page that won't load, this is the error message you get:

Zis page must uf lozt itz het.

1 comment:

  1. Diz page had definitely lost its hat yesterday, ho yez... Actually, all ov Blogger lost its hat.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.