Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Uzza Wins One Interweb!

uzza, atheism, atheist, fable
With her Fable of Atheism. Best thing I've read in a while!

Verse 15 is my favorite:

It came to pass that a new tribe arose and prospered, taking for themselves the name Alecktrishens. They too beheld the great TITS, and named them a Leck-Trisidi, not one god but many, invisible, made of many lesser gods called Adams, each Adam served by yet lesser godlings called Aleck Trawns. And the Aleck Trawns were mighty and wrought great works.

2 comments:

  1. They sound like Smart Alecktrishens to me. Does beholding the great TITS mean they worshiped Dolly Parton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the props. I'm glad you liked it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.