Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feel Free to Rip the Racist!

racism, obama, prolife, advertising, stupid,
This is the response from "anonymous" I got from the previous post, Obama's Pro Life Ad. (I suspect Pearl, seeing as how she finds all kinds of nonironic things ironic, but obviously, I don't know.)

I'm still installing laminate flooring, so feel free to rip the racist. (and please do explain exactly why that is racist. hint: even if every black person in the US voted for Obama, they're still only about 15% of the population.)

Has President Obama been so weak in stating a Pro Choice position as President that the President would not be able to over come the Superbowl ad?


If a black person is both against affirmative action and also benefited from affirmative action, journalist should not be allowed to state the irony?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are for you guys, not for me. Say what you will. Don't feel compelled to stay on topic, I enjoy it when comments enter Tangentville or veer off into Non Sequitur Town. Just keep it polite, okay?

I am attempting to use blogger's new comment spam feature. If you don't immediately see your comment, it is being held in spam, I will get it out next time I check the filter. Unless you are Dennis Markuze, in which case you're never seeing your comment.

Creative Commons License
Forever in Hell by Personal Failure is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at foreverinhell.blogspot.com.